Notes / Directions
- Yes, you can dehydrate Thai red curry paste!
- Other brands or even homemade curry paste can be dehydrated.
- Use parchment paper instead of a dehydrator liner because this will stain and leave a smell.
- Spread the curry paste as thin as possible.
- Avoid dehydrating anything else at the same time or it'll take on the curry smell.
- Run the dehydrator in a ventilated area, it's going to waft through the air.
- When completely dry the curry paste will be orange in color and very crumbly.