Notes / Directions
- You can dehydrate canned, jarred, or fresh salsa!
- Avoid dehydrating any salsa that contains oil. Salsa shouldn't contain oil anyway.
- Dehydrated salsa will not rehydrate back into a dippable form, but it can be added to ground beef for tacos and such.
- Salsa is sufficiently dehydrated if it becomes brittle. However, some parts may remain pliable and tacky.
- Salsas that have a high sugar content may not become brittle at all, and may instead have the texture of fruit leather.