Notes / Directions
- Only use non-fat dairy products. Completely avoid full fat and even low fat dairy when used for dehydrating.
- Because we're dealing with dairy, keep it refrigerated as much as possible.
- Be sure to properly store and seal the dried yogurt to prevent any food illnesses. Vacuum pack with food safe dessicant, oxygen absorber, and refrigerate.
- Dried yogurt will be crumbly, so much so it may be hard to handle.
- This is to be used as a recipe ingredient. It will not reconstitute back into its original consistency.
- Grind the yogurt in a mortar and pestle or in a food processor.
Do not attempt to use it without turning it into a fine powder, you've been warned!