Notes / Directions
- Slice pineapples into thicknesses no more than 1/4 inch.
- Fresh or canned pineapples can be used.
- Whole rings of pineapple can be dehydrated, just make sure it's sliced thinner for quicker and thorough drying.
- Drying times depend heavily on how thick pineapple is sliced.
- Once dry, thinner areas may be brittle and crispy while parts closer to the core remain chewy.
- It may feel tacky but should not be sticky to the touch or leave sticky residue on your hands.
- Great in trail mix!